Osaka Food Tours
Japan’s #1 food tour & “Top 20 Food Tours In The World in 2022” according to Trip Advisor for OUR tour business!
Our goal is to provide an amazing experience… EVERYTIME!
Why book with Osaka Food Tours?
- Our 5 unique tours are more than your standard food tour: mixing history, traditional Osaka food & drinks, fun facts and very local insights.
- We focus on fun and memorable food tours which you will rave about to your friends and family when you get home
- The perfect tours for those who want to become a true Osaka foodie
- We guarantee entertaining and insightful tours, blending historical info with quirky facts about Osaka and Osakan food culture
- Our guides are enthusiastic, passionate & always add a dose of humor
- You’ll go to authentic eateries and hotspots rarely visited by tourists which you are likely to miss on your own
Our Internationally Awarded Tours
・Featured on Youtube’s Reformatt show, 1.6 million views
・Delve into a network of old, twisting, alleys full of charm & character
・Hear historic facts & encounters of a region controlled by the yakuza
・Venture into the intriguing ghetto area with a controversial past
・Explore a unique Taisho Era preserved historical red light district
・One hour at a traditional Izakaya, 5 dishes served. The “soul food” of Osaka din
・Featured on 7th season of the uber famous foodie Netflix show “Someone Feed Phil”
・Eat & drink at some of the most flavorsome, authentic, stalls & restaurants
・Dive into pockets of deep Osaka where street food is alive & brimming
・Check out a world where Osaka cuisine & beverages meets local history
・Taste the entire range at street stalls, markets, izakayas, restaurants etc
・Get a massive 10 dishes to savor over: Delicous, quality & authentic
・Endulge in a myriad of Osaka food specialties: 10-13 unique items.
・Sensory experience: sights, smells and tastes come alive in these markets
・Enjoy first class seafood to tea to local snacks and dessert sweets
・Come with an empty stomach…a gastronomic experience awaits
・We’ll give a detailed explanation of every dish…know what you eat
・Featured on Britains channel 4 program “Jane McDonald: Lost in Japan”
・Kickstart your Osaka adventure with both the buzzing hubs & secret spots
・Discover the frenetic canal side entertainment district in all its glory
・Modern Osaka meets evocative, traditional hidden alleys
・A comprehensive guide of central Osaka in 2~2.5hrs with local recommendations
・Great value: comes with a drink, guidebook, snack & a friendly guide
Things to know about our tours
- Tours are available everyday of the week. However tours on Friday, Saturday and Sunday fill up quick so please book early
- Our walking tours are not difficult however you will be walking for around 1km-4km depending on the tour so please bring comfortable shoes
- Vegetarian and pescatarian food options are available, however dairy free & vegan options are unfortunately not available
- Both Alcohol & soft drinks are available. Just let our knowledgeable guides know which drinks you prefer
- If there is unsuitable weather we will notify you 3 hours before your tour starts and refund your pay in full
- Private tours can be booked by filling out the form below to contact the team
- Solo travelers are welcome! Over 50% of people come alone
- Local Japanese and foreign tourists alike are welcome however all tours are in English
- Children are also welcome, however the following tours might not be suitable: Deep Backstreets Osaka tour & Dinner With a Reformed Yakuza
Our professional guides have extensive knowledge of Osakan food, drinks, history and culture while adding a touch of humour and personality to each tour
Contact Us: Osaka Food Tours, Inc.
Did you want a Private Tour? It’s available for all our tours. Did you have any other questions?